I’m running two erincondren giveaways on my Ru Undiluted blog.
The first is open internationally and is for $75 e-gift card for erincondren.com.
The second is open to UK residents only and is for an Erin Condren Life Planner in the vertical layout.
The giveaways can be found here
I filmed another Plan With Me. I’m trialling my Erin Condren Life Planner inside my Filofax (again)- still tweaking my planning set-up.
I’m also running two GIVEAWAYS
The FIRST giveaway is open internationally and is for a $75 e-giftcard for erincondren.com
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The SECOND giveaway is open to UK residents only and is for an Erin Condren Life Planner in the VERTICAL layout. This is for an 18 month planner running from July 2015 to December 2016. a Rafflecopter giveaway If you haven’t ordered from erincondren.com before, you can get $10 off your first order using my referral link https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/ruundiluted0719.
Rules for $75 e-giftcard Prize giveaway
1. There will be one winner.
2. I will contact the winner within 48 hours of the giveaway ending. The winner then has 48 hours to get back to me. If I don’t hear from the winner within that time, a new winner will be selected
3. You must be over 18 years old or have parental permission to enter.
4. Open internationally.
5. I am not responsible for any customs, taxes, fees or other costs which may arise as a result of placing an order with erincondren.com
Rules for Life Planner Prize Giveaway
1. There will be one winner.
2. I will contact the winner within 48 hours of the giveaway ending. The winner then has 48 hours to get back to me. If I don’t hear from the winner within that time, a new winner will be selected.
3. You must be over 18 years old or I will need to ask for parental permission to release your address.
4. Open to UK residents only. You can enter both giveaways but you can only win one prize. In the event your name is selected as the winner of both giveaways, I will contact you to ask which prize you would prefer. A new drawing will then take place for the prize you don’t select.
Last month I decided to try the #onebookjuly challenge which is to use one book and one pen for one month. As I understand it, the idea is to get back to basics with your planning system.
I shared my set up in this video
I finally uploaded my update video here
Basically I didn’t manage to keep with one book or one pen for the month. As I explained in the video, July wasn’t the best month for me from a planning perspective and it’s more of a reflective month. But trying out one book was still a very useful process for me because it got me thinking about how I plan, what I plan and how my brain works.
I’m spending the rest of August really thinking about my planning and organisation needs so I can try a new set up from September.
I found a new stationery subscription service, Happy Paper Club from the Green Gables. The Happy Paper Club is more about paper products – so not stationery such as paperclips and post-its.
As a complete paper addict, environmental issues have always made me feel slightly guilty so I was really pleased to see the Green Gables is an eco-friendly company.
In July’s box I received
- a shopping list note pad
- a sheet of wrapping paper
- a sheet of temporary tattoos, and
- an inspirational mini-print
I’m also sharing a few of the items I received in June’s box.
There is something about the design of these products that really appeals to me. I think it’s worth checking out the shop to see if it suits your tastes.
I’m on the rolling subscription which costs £10 per month and I’m definitely looking forward to future months.